Monday, January 2, 2012

Page 2 of 366!


Happy New Year my dears, I hope 2012 is treating you as well as it is treating me. Yesterday morning I woke up and went to mass with my sister; there is something about being there that makes me feel happier and encourages me to be a better person, which is why I am glad I went. Let’s add an Arizona Cardinal win and a Dallas Cowboys loss and I believe there couldn’t have been a more perfect way to start off not only the week but the year as well.
Today I decided to get a jump start on my new year’s resolution, as cliché as it may be my new year’s resolution was in fact to lose weight. Starting last March I was working out quite consistently and happened to lose a few pounds but once July came around the Arizona heat had me running every once in awhile and once school started I was fine if I ran once a week. November I started working till 7 pm which meant literally NO working out for me unless I played the Wii . However I decided to give it another go to prove that I can and to feel better about myself. So far so good and I am excited to see how I will improve over this first month!
I am anxious for the 14th and 15th of this month, I will be attending the Everything’s Fine Symphony Soldier tour and will be MEETING The Summer Set, words can’t explain how excited I am for that. Now if only Hot Chelle Rae will add Arizona to their Beautiful Freaks tour though there is talk of a possible road trip for the San Diego show, fingers crossed.
Anyway I am excited for this year because I believe that this is going to be an amazing year. 3 months from today I shall be 21 years old, my sister graduates from high school, fingers crossed I will be back at NAU main campus, family vacation to Disneyland and the beach and so much more. It's a leap year so we have 366 days to make this right, here's to 2012!
X’s and O’s,
alicia.



No comments:

Post a Comment