Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Feel Better Wednesdays: The Middle

It’s a new year with new beginnings and there is always some good to come within that. No one should start off the New Year in tears and pain but of course we all have those days where we just want to stay away from the world. I have decided to start “Feel Better Wednesdays” where I shall post an amazing song from my feel better playlist. 

The Middle by Jimmy Eat World has to be the most amazing song there is especially when you’ve had a tough day. I remember coming home from a frustrating tough day of school and I broke down in tears and then at that very moment this song came on. The lyrics say “Hey, don't write yourself off yet, it's only in your head you feel left out or looked down on. Just do your best, do everything you can and don't you worry what the bitter hearts are gonna say. It just takes some time, little girl you're in the middle of the ride. Everything (everything) will be just fine, everything (everything) will be alright (alright).”
That’s when I realized that you shouldn’t have to worry about what others will say about you no matter how much the words sting. People are always going to talk about you but that’s life and as long as you’re doing what you can to make yourself happy nothing else matters. 
X’s and O’s
alicia.





Note:
I noticed a little too late that I have posted this song before but it's such an amazing song that it deserves to be posted again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment