Sunday, January 8, 2012

Happy Birthday Gabby!

Happy birthday to my best friend in the whole wide world, Gabriela Mena! Our friendship has been through the tough times and the best times and I can honestly say that I couldn't have been blessed with a better friend than her.
I thank you for always being there when I needed a shoulder to cry on, someone to laugh with, or just simply hearing me ramble. Of course you know I will always be here for you as well and I pretty much can call you my sister after all we’ve been through. Whether it was watching tv, eating, talking, playing tennis or me making fun of the fact that you can’t say chair (shair…lol), we have had fun over these years and I wouldn’t trade it for anything!
I love how your strived for the best and didn’t settle for anything less and there is no doubt in my mind that you will continue to make us all proud. I love you and come May you best believe that we’ll all be there cheering you on! Happy birthday and have an amazingly wonderful day :)
 X's and O's,
alicia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment