Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Blast From The Past: Freshman Year, College Style!

Freshman year of college, I never thought this day would come. Things were so different than high school, I loved it. Sigh, ah Flagstaff you are a delight. I went from 100 degree to a mere high of 70 and there is where I fell in love with the weather. For those who have read previous posts you know I have the tendency to make playlist for certain moods and days so living in a place where it snowed definitely deserved a playlist, right?
Of course!
I won’t put on all the songs but these two songs were absolutely perfect to listen to on cold, gray snowy days. I remember studying while listening to these songs in my dorm room and I couldn’t think of a better way to spend the day so for that I shall share TWO of the songs from my playlist got you

My roommate was pretty much the best roommate in the history of roommates; we had the same sense of humor and similar taste in music which made her even more awesome. Her living an hour south from where I lived was perfect to “back home road trips” which made for wonderful memories. I remember a group of us on our way back home for the weekend and this song came on which resulted in everyone, except for me, singing this. This was the first time I had heard this and I instantly loved it, what do you think about it?
It was a wonderful year for the most part, I made wonderful friends and learned how to deal with most things. A part of me wishes I could go back and do things differently though but that's the thing about the past, you can't go back. Embrace that and look towards the future.
x's and o's,
alicia.

No comments:

Post a Comment