Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Blast From The Past: Junior Year; Fall Semester...Now.

This past year has been quite the roller coaster. I’ve had my fair share of ups and downs and I even came across the thought if I wanted to continue with school or not. After taking a semester off I realized while debating on what to do with my life, I should at least take classes and I did which brings us to now. I finally decided on a major (Journalism and Social Work) and I am pacing myself so I don’t rush into anything. Fall semester was hard but only because of what I was dealing with outside of school.
Love is tough thing to recover from and these two songs pretty much know how I feel, word from word. I am not going to write much of an explanation because after hearing them, you’ll know why I put them here…


Though despite the pain and tears I managed to put together an amazing “feel better” playlist and this would be song number one because somehow, someway it made my day a little brighter and lifted my head a little higher. No explanation is needed on this just enjoy!
Junior year so far is pretty much the exact opposite of junior year of high school. I can’t exactly say that these have been the songs that remind me of junior year quite yet because spring semester is only just approaching and obviously there will be more songs during the semester nevertheless these are definitely the songs that remind me of fall. Life has a funny way of showing us who we’re supposed to be and what’s supposed to happen unfortunately for us, it’s not so funny at the time. Only time shall tell what is in store for the future and until then let’s smile because we can.
X’s and O’s

No comments:

Post a Comment