Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Temorary Bliss; Recap.

It’s almost been a week since I last blogged; I even missed ‘Q and A Saturday’. I’ve been stuck with a cold and sinus infection due to standing three hours in the rain before the concert last Sunday and possibly standing outside taking pictures with The Summer Set and The Cab guys 45 minutes AFTER the concert.
Totally worth it by the way, but I’ve also been busy with school and work. Despite it all I am delighted to say that I am finally happy with my life! I don’t really have much to say but I shall leave you with a few pictures from my amazing concert weekend.
Enjoy!


             
John Gomez from The Summer Set <3

            
Alex DeLeon from The Cab <3

        
Joey Thunder from The Cab

              
Brian Dales from The Summer Set

Before I go I want to let everyone know that I am going to begin a music blog in addition to this one, I would love to hear any suggestions for titles as well as link ideas. I shall use this new blog to write reviews on shows I went to, songs that are in my head, new bands, post tour dates in Arizona and if I am lucky, interview local bands. I am actually excited for this new project and I really hope you are too, thanks for being such wonderful readers and supporters.  

X's and O's,
alicia.

No comments:

Post a Comment