Saturday, January 14, 2012

Q&A Saturday

Good morning my dears, today is Saturday so here is week two of Q and A Sats. The questions I picked for today work out perfectly since I will be attending The Summer Set and The Cab concert tonight (and yes there will be PLENTY of pictures on my next post). So let’s get to it!


Question: How old were you when you went to your first concert?
Answer: I believe I was 16 years old when I attended my first concert and it was pretty much the best day of my life…that month.

Question: What was your first concert?
Answer: The first concert I attended was actually Edgefest 2007! It was great because there was quite a few bands there but my favorites included The Bravery, Flyleaf, Hot Hot Heat, Mutemath, Jimmy Eat World, Social Distortion and Bad Religion. It was an amazing night!

Question: How many concert have you been to?
Answer: I’ve been going to concerts since I was 16 years old, 2-3 concerts a year sometimes 4. I am 20 now, you do the math. J

Question: Who have you seen live?
Answer: Well I have seen the bands I listed above Streetlight Manifesto, Reel Big Fish, The Aquabats, Authority Zero, Hot Chelle Rae, We The Kings, The Summer Set, Action Item, Chase Long Beach, Los Lonely Boys, Vera Groove, OreSkaBand, Pennywise, The Braskies, Elron (now La Mano Peluda),Suburban Legends, Voodoo Glow Skulls, The Maxies, 2 Tone Lizard Kings there is a slight chance I am missing someone but you get the idea. Oh! I am seeing The Cab tonight along with The Summer Set once more.

Question: What is your favorite venue?
Answer: Most of the shows I go are at The Marquee Theater, The Rock, The Nile or they’re outside. Personally I love The Rock because it’s tiny and there are NO BARICADES which is always awesome. Today I will be attending The Clubhouse so I’ll let you know how I felt about that.

Thanks for the questions this week and have a wonderful safe weekend!

X’s and O’s,
alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment