Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Blast From The Past: Sophomore Year, College Style!

My sophomore year of college had major bumps along the road. Unfortunately for me the dorms were full at main campus and finding an apartment in Flagstaff was nearly impossible. I did however find an apartment with a friend (no longer friends) in Tempe which resulted in myself taking online courses. Along with that, this was the year I was head over heels in love with my then boyfriend and of course my playlist habits kicked in more.
You know those songs you hear and you can’t help but fall in love over and over again? Well these three songs had that major effect on me, listening to these always managed to put the smile on my face and warmth in my heart. After listening to these songs I was always anxious to go back home to my then love, give them a listen.
 



Looking back now I know he was literally my world and a part of me wishes I could have done things differently but then another part of me doesn’t because if I did I wouldn’t have these wonderful memories to cherish and hold. Though thinking about these moments now hurt me and occasionally bring a tear to my eye I will never regret it because there was a point in this time where I was in love and happy.
X’s and O’s,
alicia.

No comments:

Post a Comment