Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Blast From The Past Update :)


After some procrastination I finally finished my Blast From The Past entries! I found it fascinating how I remembered each detail of the memories I selected and as I was writing them they played in my head as if I were watching a movie.
It's funny how some things are easy to remember than others, maybe we're only supposed to remember the things we want to because they somehow played a huge part in our lives even if it lasted for only a second.
Anyway for those who care to give them all a gander but don't want to search for them, here are the links:

Thank you for reading and I hope you've enjoyed the music within and with that I shall leave you with a final song of the night; enjoy! Goodnight my dears.
x's and o's,
alicia.

No comments:

Post a Comment