Thursday, January 5, 2012

Streetlight, Friends and Elf?

“Thuuuursday! Thuuuuursday!”  Yes that is the day but that one word was said in that excited fashion on Elf; I love that movie! Anyway it’s been a pretty gosh darn good day, I went to work got stuff done and had wonderful conversations within and now I am home surfing Youtube!
While doing so I came across a video my friend put up and I thought I would share this with you! This is a video of a group of friends, my sister and I on the way to the Streetlight Manifesto concert last July at the good ol’ Marquee Theater.  I look ridiculous and my hair was a horrible orangey color because the red was fading not that I owe anyone an explanation but there it is. Anyway enjoy and get a small taste of what it’s like to be at a ska show! :D
X’s and O’s,
alicia.


No comments:

Post a Comment