Saturday, January 7, 2012

Q&A Saturday

I have decided to start “Q & A Saturday” and this shall be my first entry. It was a last minute decision which is why (as those who follow me know) I was accepting questions on Twitter. There were quite a few interesting questions and I was debating on whether I should answer five questions every Saturday or ten every two Saturdays and with that I decided on five. Now let’s see how this goes…

Question: How old are you and when is your birthday?
Answer:  I am 20 years old and I shall turn 21 on April 2nd.

Question: What is your favorite genre of music?
Answer: I pretty much like different genres of rock I like bands like Streetlight Manifesto, Metallica, Hot Chelle Rae, Fall Out Boy, Phoenix, Alesana, Authority Zero, The Summer Set, etc. and then I like Old School music such as Midnight Star, Zapp and Roger, etc., aaaaand I absolutely LOVE 50’s music <3

Question: What is one place you’ve always wanted to travel to?
Answer: NEW YORK! It’s my dream to become a music journalist in the wonderful city of New York and hopefully one day my dreams will come true; here’s to wishful thinking!

Question: Do you play any sports?
Answer: Um not recently, haha. I used to play softball every summer til I was 17 as well as in junior high and I hated it. I also played volleyball but stopped after my knee injury but my favorite sport had to be tennis! Mainly because it was the only sport I wasn’t being forced to play and it was something new, I played that til my freshman year of college. I miss it tons!

Question: How tall are you?
Answer: I stand proudly at 4 feet 11 inches, okay well maybe not proudly. I think I would be satisfied if I was 5 feet something but nothing I can do now except wear heels the majority of the time haha okay I am rambling.

Thank you for those who sent questions and I apologize for my rambling but I hope I’ve done well on answering. For those who follow me on Twitter and Tumblr you can ask me questions by tweet, DM or in my ask box and for those who follow me on neither are more than welcomed to ask questions to my email: cherrycupcakeee@gmail.com, thank you being wonderful darlings!
X’s and O’s,
alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment