Saturday, December 10, 2011

Happy 18th Birthday, Kristy!



You’re eighteen today, I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing. Nonetheless I feel ancient, I am not sure where the time went or where I was while it was flying by.
We have had our ups and downs, but keep in mind that no matter how much we fight and argue I will always love you and be here for you. Life is what you make of it and I know someday you're going to lead a very awesome life, you're smart and funny and I know you'll go far. I am proud of you in all that you've accomplished and I know Nana would say the same.
Happy birthday and have a wonderful day.

X's and O's,
Licia

ps.
I remember when you would listen to this song over and over and over and I would make fun of you cause you liked them lol happy birthday!



No comments:

Post a Comment