Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Busy, busy, busy; recap!


Hello there everyone.
I just wanted to give you an update on what has been going on. As you all know I was writing the “Blast from the Past” entries but unfortunately I had to stop. Last Friday when I was supposed to write “Junior Year” my paper got erased and theeeeeeeeen my internet stopped working, how convenient right?
To add onto it, I am a late Christmas shopper and the fact that I have five teenage sisters means I have to actually take the time and search and search for gifts. What am I supposed to get for an 18, 15, 13 (14 on Friday) and another 13 year old? This shall be interesting.
Anyway with me being on winter break, I got more hours at work which means less time for me. Don’t get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE my job but I also love blogging. But I promise to catch up on my “Blast from the Past” entries by tonight if not by tomorrow. Thank you for being a wonderful supporter and reader, you’re awesome!
x's and o's,
alicia.

ps.
I know the picture has pretty much nothing to do with this but beautiful nonetheless, yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment