Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy 14th Birthday Anna!


Happy birthday to my beautiful little sister Anna. Its crazy how big you are getting and how fast time is flying by. It seems like yesterday when the bald little baby was brought home to us and we were now a family of six.
I remember when you were in fifth grade with short hair and wearing these headbands all the time, you were so little. And now here you are a 14 year old eight grader, next year you will be in high school! :O
I am not worried about you one bit though. You’re an amazing, strong, funny and smart young lady who will go far in life. I love you even though you do have the tendency to annoy me when we butt heads but love nonetheless.  I am very proud of you and I know you will continue to make me proud each and every day! Happy birthday and have a wonderful day!
Love, 
Licia!

No comments:

Post a Comment