Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Back to December...



It seriously feels like I just wrote “Here’s to be November” and here I am saying goodbye. Truth be told I am not excited for December or for the holidays one bit, if it were up to me I could do without it. If that makes me a “Grinch” then so be it.
I was at work today and while looking for something I stopped and let my mind wander for a bit, I just realized that with December being tomorrow, four months from Friday I will be 21 years old. That scares the hell out of me, I literally just turned 20; time is going by way too fast for my liking. In other news, yesterday I took my philosophy final which meant I am officially done with the fall semester. Now I have more time to blog and whatnot without having to worry about the time and if I have an assignment due, well till January and I kind of still have to worry about the time considering I work at 8 am but you get what I meant.
I hate to be a Debbie downer but I honestly am not looking forward to the next 31 days but it’s going to be here in less than two hours so I might as well say my goodbyes. November, you were full of stress and frustration but somehow I found the good in you. You brought me wonderful new music, new friendships and made my sister and dad another year older, thank you for that. December, I beg of you to please be kind. A part of me already knows what to expect but I can only hope that things will be different, only time shall tell. I am not ready for this but is anyone ever ready for the future?
I am leaving you with a song, listen to words and get lost within, goodnight my dears.
xoxo,
alicia.

No comments:

Post a Comment