Sunday, December 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Momma Dearest!


Happy birthday Mother Dearest! You don’t look a day over 40, and you get even more beautiful with each passing year. I am so thankful that God created you as my momma. You are truly the most loving, thoughtful, selfless, compassionate, caring, giving, amazing woman that this world has ever seen. You constantly amaze me in the ways that you care for others before yourself.
Thank you for being by our sides even when we were wrong and holding our hands every step of the way. Thank you for being our number one fan and being supportive in every decision that we made, especially when I decided to go to NAU; we all know how Dad reacted to that decision. Thank you for putting up with me while I am stuck on the side of the road and allowing me to move back home while I try and do all that I can do to go back to main campus. Thank you for being you and thank you for your love. There will never be a stronger love than a mother for her daughters and for that we can’t believe how blessed we are to have you. Happy birthday and remember every single day we love you; have an amazingly wonderful day.
Love,
Licia

P.S.
Even the Cardinals won for your birthday! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment