Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas/ Aaaaaachooooooooo

Happy Holidays everyone, I know I missed out on a Christmas post I have been sitting at home with a cold since Friday. I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas; I spent the majority of my day asleep, literally. I took so much cold medicine I was probably awake for just gift opening and a few hours before I went back to bed, I’m still not feeling peachy keen so fingers crossed I feel better when I go back to work tomorrow.
Even though I slept most of the day, Christmas was actually better than I expected it to be. I was excited to see my sisters and parents reactions when they saw what I had got them. My favorite was my sister Ernestina’s reaction when she opened the much wanted Hot Chelle Rae cd she’s been asking for since it first came out a month ago, she literally screamed; it was great! The rest of the girls got what they wanted which was great. My parents got much deserved gifts, a Kindle Fire for my momma and a Sony Bloggie for my daddy; they loved it and definitely deserved it.
Again I apologize for the blast for the past I promise to have a few up today, well at least one considering the cold and whatnot; though depending how I am feeling I might write more. I am definitely am rambling right now but all entries will absolutely be posted before the year is over.
Thank you all for putting up with my “busyness” and lack of blogging, you’re all amazing and awesome. Thanks for reading!
X's and O's
-alicia.


No comments:

Post a Comment