Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Fangirling and good music; recap!

So today seemed like a long day.
I know I said I would have my “Blast from the Past” entries finished by tonight but honestly I have had no time whatsoever. For those who actually enjoyed those, I apologize. Like I mentioned before I received more hours for the week till school starts, I may be only working part time but it is still a lot of work nonetheless. 30 hours a week, 10 more and I would be considered full time! Eh, I am not complaining because I know those after Christmas sales will be calling my name on the 30th!
Speaking of work, we have these boards where we can put pictures up, they aren’t exactly bulletin boards but more like fabric boards that hold up pictures with ribbon; they’re cute. Anyway today my boss came in and told us that we needed to make sure we all had pictures up, she said that it didn’t matter if we put up pictures of our family, friends, dogs, cats, fish or imaginary friends from Google as long as we had pictures. Well if this wasn’t an invitation to put Ian Keaggy, Ryan Follese, Brian Dales and John Gomez’s pictures up then I don’t know what is. Could you imagine what would happen when my co-workers and friends would walk to my desk and ask who are they? “Hey uh this Is Ian, Ryan, Brian and John and we’re married. I couldn’t decide who I loved more so I married them all.” Whoa that’s taking fangirling to the next level, the work level. I probably won’t but it is an idea to ponder upon. I also heard this song at work, while listening to Pandora, give them a listen and you'll proabably love them.
On another note I am almost finished Christmas shopping, just little things here and there but other than that I am through! Le sigh, I am so ready for the week, month and year to be through already. On the bright side there is only ten days left in the year. Fingers crossed they all fly by within the blink of an eye, then again that probably wouldn’t be a good thing.
X’s and O’s
-alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment