Thursday, November 17, 2011

Breaking Dawn & whatnot...


The Twilight Saga. How many girls did you hear scream after reading those three words? Every status I see on Facebook, every tweet I see on Twitter, every blog I see here on Blogger and most post I see on Tumblr are all about tonight and Breaking Dawn Part One. As much as I hate to say it, I am a little jealous.
Unfortunately for me, I have failed to finish reading the book three years ago. Recently I decided with all the hush bub going on anticipating the movie, I would attempt it once more. I am now at the end of Jacob's Book, for those who have read it, however I had to pause myself. With classes ending next week I had to put that book down and pick up my text books and with me being the person I am today, I refuse to see the movie until I finish the book.
I am not as excited as these self proclaimed "Twi-Hards", but I am curious to see what they actually used from the book, not to mention the Twilight saga soundtrack has never let me down. To be perfectly honest with you I thought the books were okay, but if I had to choose a favorite right now, it would be Twilight. That is the book that started it all, and that is where I myself, fell in love with Edward. I liked the books because I didn't know how the characters looked like, I just went based on how their personalities where and the words that were written. Casting Robert Pattinson as Edward was just a plus in my book, so I suppose you could say that I am definitely Team Edward.
For those who are going to the midnight premier, have fun but if any of you people give away what happens in the movie I will hunt you down and hurt you; kidding, well kinda.
With love,
-alicia.
"No measure of time with you will be long enough, but we shall start with forever..."
-Edward Cullen


No comments:

Post a Comment