Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!


To this day I am thankful for everything and everyone God has blessed me with but first and foremost I am thankful for God being in my life and by my side when I needed him most. I don’t know who or where I would be without Him and for that I am forever thankful. God has blessed me with a wonderful mother and father and five annoyingly amazing sisters, friends (not many but friends nonetheless), and one amazing family in particular who has always been there for me. He has blessed me with a great job with wonderful people, an opportunity to attend school, even if there have been a few bumps along the road and a roof over my head.  I am thankful for my health and to have a healthy family and as cliché as this may seem, I am thankful for my hearing. Without my hearing I would not have the opportunity to listen to music for hours and hours and would not have the opportunity to interpret the lyrics. I would not have the opportunity to play music my own way and would not have to opportunity to get lost within, so for that I am forever thankful.
Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving everyone!
xoxo,
alicia.



No comments:

Post a Comment