Saturday, November 5, 2011

Homework Vs. Fangirling

It is 5:30 am and I am wide awake. My dad decided to wake me up because he couldn’t find the tortillas for his breakfast. I must love that man because if it were anyone else, my sisters for example, I would have taken my butt back to sleep. I tried to go back to bed but the thought of sleep is only a dream at this point.
Well since I am wide awake I thought, “Hey Alicia, why not work on some homework?” then I replied, “You know what Alicia that actually sounds like a brilliant idea, let’s get to it!” Then of course, I open my computer and turn it on and the first thing I go on is Tumblr. When I logged off of everything I forgot that I left a page open that I was looking at on Tumblr last night. It was a page dedicated to John Gomez and Brian Dales of The Summer Set, of course I wasn’t going to turn that down. So as I was looking at the pictures I have come to the realization that I am so obsessed with band boys it’s ridiculous. Seriously if you saw my Tumblr page you would probably think I am a huge creeper, which I am. Kidding but I can’t help it some guys are just hot, like Ian Keaggy and Ryan Follese’ from Hot Chelle Rae, goodness!
On another note, there is no other note but I shall leave you with a song and maybe a few pictures so you can see why I am in love with these boys. Who knows, maybe you will be too. Uh scratch that, just look DO NOT fall in love, I called them first…jeez you probably think I am a huge weirdo, eh I am totally fine with that! J
Cheers to being weird!
-alicia.
  This is Ian Keaggy from Hot Chelle Rae, swoon right? Just wait til you hear his voice and see his smile.

This is John Gomez from The Summer Set!
and this is Brian Dales from The Summer Set.

TOTAL fangirl moment.
Oh well, good morning by the way and have a wonderfully awesome day!



No comments:

Post a Comment