Tuesday, November 22, 2011

WHATEVER!

Hey all! 
Okay so I told myself I wouldn’t blog this week until I am finished with ALL my homework and papers but no words could describe how THRILLED I am right at this moment. It just so happens that Hot Chelle Rae is streaming their new album that comes out next Tuesday November 29th on their website. And with me being the total fangirl that I am, I literally shrieked with excitement!
So of course you can guess website I am on right now, right? Yup that’s right, hotchellerae.com, along with twitter and my math lab. I thought a ten-twenty minute break would do me some good, so here I am fangirling it up. After discovering them this past July, seeing them live this past August and stalking the hell out of them on Twitter (I promise I am not the only one who does that lol) I can’t believe how much of a fangirl I have became.
It is all good though, anyway I should probably get back to blasting some HCR oh and back to my math! Have a wonderful day my BEAUTIFUL FREAKS! <3
X's & O's,
alicia.


No comments:

Post a Comment