Friday, November 18, 2011

Happy 13th Birthday Mindy!

Thirteen years ago today Mindy Ashley Ramirez was born into our family though I like to say she was left on our doorstop because the aliens didn’t want her and eventually I pay for saying that. I can’t believe she is thirteen today, it seems like it was yesterday when she was that annoying little girl who said she would never grow up and look at her today towering over us all, including our momma.
You’re growing up so fast little girl, where has the time gone? You went from loving Dora the Explorer and playing kitchen all the time to trying to break dance, becoming a diehard Cardinal fan, making us laugh and curling your hair! I don’t even know who you are anymore, just kidding. Despite your annoyingness you continue to amaze me each and every day and to be perfectly honest, I don’t think there will be a day where you won’t amaze me. Even though I like to say you’re old, you’re still so young and I can’t wait to see what thirteen brings for you.
Remember no matter how much taller than me you get and how much older you are you’ll always be my baby sister. I love you and happy birthday Freakazoid! Here’s a song just for you (because you keep singing it).
Always with a bazillion amounts of love,
Licia 
“Sister to sister we’ll always be, a couple of nuts off the family tree…”
-Author Unknown



No comments:

Post a Comment