Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Alternative to coffee?


Doesn't that look like it would be warm and tasty? Then the second picture is just something I see quite often with people. I suppose they are both drinks to keep you up and energized for the time being? By looking at these two, I wish I liked coffee, but to be quite honest I don’t. It’s not just that I don’t like the taste but the smell is repulsive to me; yeah my stomach and I aren’t quite friends.
It seems like every show I see or every status that I read people are staying up late and drinking coffee for energy because they stay up late to study or work. Some people have said that it can keep them awake sometimes up to five hours straight, man I could use that boost to keep me awake. I feel that nowadays I am lacking energy, especially since I spend a rather large portion of my day on the computer. As it grows later I feel myself wearing out and ready to go to bed for the night but of course with finals a week away I have to endure late nights once again.
Unfortunately for me, as I stated above, I am not a fan. I wonder if there is anything else that could keep people awake for days like this. It’s crazy how a year ago I could stay up as late as I wanted to and not be as tired, fast forward to today and I am trying everything in the book to stay awake past 11:30 pm.My question for you is there anything else besides coffee to keep one up, myself for example, with the ability to finish her homework and test and prevent me from looking like this:

If there is let me know, thanks. In the mean time, I shall leave you with a song that I am listening to while writing and a song that I hold dear to my heart. On another note, I know this isn't much, I suppose it's a result of late night thinking, me fighting sleep, and taking a break from my math.
Goodnight all,
-alicia.




1 comment:

  1. my guess would be energy drinks maybe red bulll, it helps but I like coffee :)

    ReplyDelete