Wednesday, October 12, 2011

In between days; recap.

Hey all. Not much has happened since the last time I wrote, but anyway let me bring you all up to speed. :) 
On October 1st, my Communication professor graded a paper I was stressing over. Turns out all my stress and tears were for nothing because not only did I score the maximum points possible, but I received excellent compliments on my writing.
As you all know compliments on my writing scores big points with me, so you could imagine how ecstatic I was that morning. It relieves me a bit because even though I was on the verge of tears, stayed up to 2:30 a.m, and had the worst headache in the world I know that my hard work is paying off; same goes for my other classes.
A few days later, my family and I went to the Arizona Cardinals game at the University of Phoenix stadium. My dad is a diehard Cardinal fan and of course with us growing up in the same house with him, my sisters and I are as well. It was quite an experience for us all, my dad usually goes with his friends and a couple of my sisters, (Kristy and Ernestina), went with school but this was the first time we all went together. Man oh man, New York Giants fans are extremely rowdy and tried to start a fight with these fellow Cardinal fans a few rows ahead of us, that my friends was crazy. Aside from that, I believe the game should have had a different outcome because that ball was a darn fumble, but that is as far as I will go or else I will be on here rambling on and on about what could have been done differently. Trust me no one wants to hear that, I am sure my dad is happy that his FIVE daughters love football and actually know what is going on.
The rest of that week I ended up getting the stomach flu a week before midterms, lucky me right? I am better now and well I have only had one midterm so far, which I believe went well. I two more next week and a paper due Friday, but I am happy to say that I am not stressed one bit! Sunday I was planning on going to two concerts in one night, (The Summer Set and The Phenomenauts), but unfortunately I was unable to. Then the day/night made a turn for the weird, well it was weird at first but turned out to be enjoyable, I won’t get into details but I will say I am blessed to have this family in my life. :)
Anyway, I hope you all like my "fall layout", happy fall everyone!


xoxo,
alicia.

No comments:

Post a Comment