Monday, October 17, 2011

Midterms, 'nough said.


Don't we all like to think of midterms being one giant, stressful, ugly monster? Unfortunately for us, there is no way of getting around this monster. These past two weeks have been the definition of stressful! I had my communication midterm last week, then a few papers due and now I have my Math midterm tomorrow and then my English midterm Wednesday.
Lucky for me, no Philosophy midterm but I suppose I have quite a few papers assigned to make up for that. Anyway just thought I would say a few words because unfortunately I probably won’t be writing for awhile. Wish me luck and good luck to you all who are also going to endure this tough week of studying, lack of sleep, plugging in the earphones and taking tests!


xoxo,
alicia.

No comments:

Post a Comment