Monday, October 31, 2011

Here's to November!

It seems like these 31 days flew right on by within a blink of an eye. Crazy how fast time is moving this year, it's already time for the holidays!
It's hard to say not much has happened this month because stuff has, not big dramatic things but things nonetheless. Truth be told, it's the little things that matter the most.
I feel happier, sure I have my moments as do most of you but at the end of the day I stop and think about how blessed I really am to have such great people in my life. Not only the people in my life, but the job I have, the house I live in, my family and the opportunity to attend school.
Speaking of school, man oh man how I wish it was near graduation time. I am ready to be done and move on with my life but thanks to me changing my major a bazillion times and not to mention the fact that I am double majoring, I believe I have a couple more years to go. Unfortunately it can be a tad bit overwhelming at times, but I have to keep in mind that it will be worth it in the end; and it will be. On another note, I am not excited for November. It came faster than I would have like it to but since its here, might as well say my goodbyes. October, thank you for opening my eyes and showing me that I am blessed, you were awesome for the most part. November, be good to me, goodnight all.
-alicia.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment