Monday, March 25, 2013

Music Monday- Beer.

I'm in a nostalgic Ska Punk kind of mood today, so today I'm kickin' it old school and featuring Reel Big Fish.


I've been an avid follower of RBF for awhile now and I can honestly say that their shows are always a great time, even if I did break my thumb at their most recent Arizona show. This song in particular is a hell of a time live and one of my personal favorites. The energy these guys posses onstage is contagious and you can't help but dance like an idiot because well, for that moment you're lost within and it's the best!

Enjoy this old school video of Beer, circa 1995.


You can catch Reel Big Fish on the Vans Warped Tour this summer, tickets and dates can be found here. For all things RBF, check out their Facebook, Twitter and webiste.

As usual, thanks for reading and thanks for putting up with my nostalgia today.

xoxo,
alicia.

No comments:

Post a Comment