Monday, March 11, 2013

Music Monday- Boomerang.

Today I decided to do something different, today and every Monday hereon-after is now Music Monday. \m/


First up, let's do a  NEW Music Monday with Boomerang from The Summer Set. Give it a listen and let me know what you think, it's definitely a bit more poppy than the pop punk we're used to from them but it's catchy and I like it.

I found this gem with the best quality on YouTube, this is from a show in Sacramento, CA a few days after the show I attended. Credit goes to, heatsaiah.


This songs is now streaming here and just so happens to get released tonight at 9pm PT/ 12am ET on iTunes.

For all things The Summer Set check out their Facebook, Twitter and Website and be sure to keep a look out for their new album, Legendary out April 15th (UK) and 16th (USA). 

xoxo,
alicia.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*note: The Summer Set released this video hours after I wrote this entry so I thought I would add it here. Thanks for reading, xoxo!


No comments:

Post a Comment