Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Oh hey April.

Today is April 23rd and this is my first post of the month.

If you've been an avid reader of Music and Teacups for the past two years you'll come to realize that April is never a good month for me to write, I don't know why but I'm always SO BUSY during this month. I figured I should do a recap since next week will be May.

First off I want to thank everyone for the support and kind words I received from my last post (aside from my last Music Monday), titled Everything's Fine- Be Brave. With it being so personal I was skeptical about sharing it for others to read because with that out there I didn't know what would happen or what people would say. But here I am, exactly one month later and I couldn't be happier (and more surprised) with the response I have received and to know sharing words from my own experience may have helped saved someone who was in need of saving could not be more rewarding. If you haven't read it and are curious to see what all the hub bub is about, check it here.

In other news, I am now 22 years old, HOLLA! Yeah I know how lame that sounded but it's all good. Now usually I am not one for birthdays, I could care less, but this year was exceptionally fun. I had a weekend's worth and the actual day of celebrating which was rad. 

Everything else from here on out is just going to be bullet points! :)

-I have purple hair again, or had. It faded pretty fast and I have short bangs again but I'm not really a happy camper about the way my hair turned out this time so that sucks.
-I won Tegan and Sara tickets for a sold out show in Tucson, one of the best shows I've gone to.
-I saw Tegan and Sara again the next day in Flagstaff for Windee's birthday; great show and rad trip. Although I ended up missing campus way more than I normally do.
-....

Wow, I thought my life has been more interesting than it actually has been. Well this is slightly depressing, if you're looking for me I'll be crying my eyes out because I've realized how lame I really am.

Kidding, well kind of. Anyway I will try and put out another entry this week and start Music Mondays again, I know I suck because I only did three and stopped but damn my job hates me and would rather have me work than stay home and write all day. 

Thanks for reading and I will leave you with some Tegan and Sara.

X's and O's,
alicia.



No comments:

Post a Comment