Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Another F.U post.

I’m convinced who ever said ignorance is bliss was highly intoxicated. I think I’ve finally reached that point in my life where I’m just like “F this!” of course I mean the actual word though but I don’t cuss. I have zero tolerance for the ignorance of society, no matter your age (okay kids don’t count…maybe). I just fail to comprehend how individuals can be that naive and stupid. I know people have their opinions on things and I respect that, but because I do is that supposed to automatically mean that I can’t have an opinion of my own?



I rarely post statuses on Facebook, mostly because I’m hardly ever on but when I do decide to post something, about 95% of the time it’s a song or song lyrics. However recently I decided to express my opinion on something such as movies I failed to find hilarious and of course I’m the “lifeless soul” and“ignorant girl with no sense of humor”. Uh, douche bags it’s precisely my sense of humor that stops me from laughing at humorless movies. Anyway, I don’t get it. Is it wrong that I’m not like everyone else? Excuse me for not being amused by sexual references and constant F bombs. Would you all like me better if I thought shows and movies like these gave me the best laugh I’ve ever had? Would you all like me better if I uploaded a status every hour and told you that I’m at this store, then this store, now I’m grocery shopping and later I will be going to the movies?Would you all like me better if I was THAT girl who post cliché girl statuses like “I don’t care about football, I only care about the Super Bowl” or “I f'n hate football” every single week that there’s a football game instead of telling people to “suck it” and cheer for my team? Would you all really like me that much better if I decided post crap about people I hate even though I'm not friends with them because they're sure to see it (sarcasm) or say stuff like “I hate learning, I graduated I don’t need to learn anything else.” Seriously tell me because I want to be liked so badly, she said sarcastically.
Let's not forget the gossip blog on Tumblr! Seriously how can you all be so damn judgmental? Unless you actually know the person or they did something to make you dislike them, who the hell are you to judge someone? Why do people get such a thrill on judging someone’s appearance, hobbies, or interest or judge them because they’re sad? Yeah that person is sure to cheer up after being talked about for cutting or being depressed. How about when the ones talking tell other people and LAUGH about it? This seriously hurts me so much, I don’t get it.
I’m not saying I’m better than anyone, because I’m not. I just don’t get people, some of you don’t even realize what you’re doing and start pointless arguments about politics without knowing your facts. It’s fine for someone who actually knows what they’re talking about but for those of you who don’t please share what you’re even getting at.
I just wish I could slam out every single detail and educate the lot of you on certain things but I can’t, mostly because people will probably physically harm me. Haha but in all seriousness I know I’m not well liked and honestly I don’t care I just hate society’s version of who/ what should be liked.
I know I can be ignorant myself because I fail to keep my mouth shut at times. But I’ve had enough; I need a break from everything. I deactivated my facebook and Twitter and deleted my Tumblr completely. I just can’t deal with the ignorance of society anymore, especially from people I know. Not that anyone cares but I'm going on a social networking hiatus for a bit, maybe I’ll stick with instagram because I actually like the people I follow. But everything else, I’m done. Too bad I can’t go on a “mental health hiatus” from work, sigh but this will have to do.

 If I offended anyone then maybe you’re the problem, I’m not sorry.

-alicia.

No comments:

Post a Comment