Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I didn't last; recap.

I've been on my social networking hiatus for about a week now and I missed Twitter so much that I reactivated it which then resulted in me losing all my followers and everyone I followed. Lesson learned Twitter, lesson learned. However when I logged on this morning everything was back to normal, weird. Anyway I should have done this Sunday because it would came in handy while fangirling over Fun., The Lumineers, Mumford and Sons, The Black Keys, etc on The Grammys.
While we are on the subject of The Grammys can I just say how much I enjoyed it for once? I mean take out Rihanna and that one dude (I don't care enough to know his name) and it would have been perfect. Also, I LOVE Fun., like a lot and I seriously felt like a proud mother after the won their very first Grammy award and no one deserved the praise they're getting for their success more than them, I just felt The Lumineers deserved the Best New Artist award considering Fun. has been active for about 5 years now. But hey, you take what you get, right?
Facebook on the other hand, well I’ll only activate you when I need Spotify. Yes me being the genius I am (I’m not), have failed to find how to disconnect my Spotify account from my Facebook. So I guess I’m kind of stuck with Facebook until, you know.
In other news, today is Ash Wednesday and this means I will be giving up junk food for 40 days, I usually give up meat as well but I kind of already did that when I turned vegetarian. Haha but aside from giving up junk, I’m also giving myself a couple of “goals”, if that’s what you want to call them. For one, I need to start going to church again but I can’t seem to ever wake up on time lately. All excuses aside, I’m going Saturday afternoons.
Other than the above, nothing is new so I shall leave you all with a Tegan and Sara song because whilst on my lunch break, I watched The Ellen Show and they performed which made me happy. So here ya go and have a good night! J

xoxo,
alicia.

 
ps.
I love them, they're so pretty it's unfair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment