Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Money Honey; recap!

Where has the time gone? I've been so busy I have had zero time to blog which saddens me but at the same time I am a lot happier than I was the last time I wrote; let’s use this time to catch up!

Over the past month or so I have made new friends and fell in more in love with music in ways that I didn’t think was possible. I can’t explain the way my heart feels every time I hear a wonderful song, especially acoustically but there will be more about that feeling on my other blog, promise. Last weekend I saw 5 amazing Arizona bands/artist (This Century, Sweettalker, Reece, Radiodriveby, and My Girl Friday) perform at Martini Ranch and I suppose that plays into the “me falling in love with music even more” topic. Anyway it was a wonderful experience and what made the night even better was the fact that I spent it with great friends whom I love dearly.
This week I have midterms, gross I know, but luckily I am almost done with them all! I had two today none tomorrow and one due Thursday morning then I have school for a week then SPRING BREAK! Too bad my California plans were a bust. On the bright side, I shall have more blogging time if I don’t have to work more hours that week but even so I refuse for this month to be the way February was, blogging wise.
On another note this month is reminds me that my last relationship has been over for a year. With that being said I expected myself to be an emotional wreck crying and not wanting to leave my bed but in all honesty I couldn’t feel any better; I am happy, stressed but happy nonetheless. I’ve been thinking a lot lately (thank you insomnia) and after all this thinking I can definitely say I am excited for the future, obviously I don’t know what the future may be bringing but that’s the beauty of it. After my emotional ways last week I am officially saying goodbye to my past, I’m not going to forget it but it’s about time I stop dwelling on it and let go and put it behind me.
Here’s to a new beginning and to the future, after all I will be 21 soon!



xoxo,
alicia 

No comments:

Post a Comment