Saturday, March 31, 2012

Here's to April!



March pretty much flew by my eyes; I’ve been so busy again I apologize for my lack of blogging. March has brought me a sense of wisdom that was definitely much needed, there was slight pain in the process but above all I have moved on. Great music was also brought within this month, I was introduced to new bands and new tunes and you could read about them here and here.
Nothing has happened worth writing about this month minus the fact that my sister turned 16 and I got a tattoo. I know, I am just as surprised as you are but there is a story behind it that I shall save for another day. 
On another note I suppose it is time to say goodbye to March and hello to April. It’s going to be a great month, I shall be 21 in two days; springtime clothes; good hangs with friends are brewing up, trip to Ohio to visit my best friend is in the works; concert in Ohio; while this may all seem lame to you I am definitely looking forward to it all. :)


THIS pretty much sums up March, enjoy!

                         



 






xoxo,
alicia.




No comments:

Post a Comment