Sunday, February 26, 2012

'Sup; recap!

GOODNESS GRACIOUS, long time no talk. I apologize for bring MIA for awhile I have been bombarded with homework, work and life’s obstacles all at once. It seems that I have no time whatsoever for myself and that bugs the hell out of me.

Anyway not much has happened this month, I went to a concert a couple of weeks ago and it was definitely a fun time. My sister, Ernestina (Stina), caught Danny Duncan of We The Kings drumstick and obviously I am very jealous, haha. But other than that nothing exciting or worth writing has happened. To be honest I feel a little “eh-ish” I know that’s not a word nor a mood but that is probably the only way to describe how I’ve been feeling, hopefully thing turn around come March though honestly I have a feeling things will get worse. L
On another note I apologize for the past “feel better Wednesdays” that I have missed and promise that things will pick up and I shall write more soon, until then here are some random pictures that pretty much sums up February so far, enjoy!








xoxo,
alicia.

No comments:

Post a Comment