Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy 16th Birthday Ernestina!

Sixteen years ago today I gained another sister whom to this day I cannot stand. Totally kidding, well kind of sigh Ernestina Renee where the heck has the time gone? Words cannot express how proud I am of the young women you are becoming and there is no doubt in my mind that you will be successful in your life.

I’m not going to lie to you, 16 will be tough but nothing you won’t be able to handle. You’re a strong, smart, funny and amazing girl and I know I won’t have to worry about you but what I do want you to know is that you could always talk to me no matter what the issue may be. I love you and I always will, happy birthday silly girl, too bad you have to spend it playing softball! :)

Love always,
Licia.


p.s.
"Where does dirt come from?" Hahaha :)



No comments:

Post a Comment