Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Well hey there!


Wow, it has been awhile. If there is anyone who actually reads this then I apologize for my absence but if I am the only one here who takes a gander well I apologize anyway. I’ve been way too busy for my liking, mostly working but aside from that here are a few things that happened while I was “MIA”.


April:
I turned 21 and cut my hair, nothing too big but it happened anyway.
I went to Ohio to visit my best friend, Zanie and we met Hot Chelle Rae
Ian Keaggy hugged me and said he loved me. <3

May:
My sister promoted to high school while my other sister graduated from high school. You bet your ass I feel ancient.
Worked way too much.

June:
I got a tattoo.
I went to see The Maine in concert and met Garrett Nickelson.
I went to Warped Tour and met Travis Clark of We The Kings.
Travis said we are meant to be. <3
I went to a retreat called Search, definitely an amazing experience.

July:
Summer school ended.
I went to Vegas to celebrate my friend, Adri’s 21st.
I became a Vegetarian.
I pretty much worked all of July.
One year anniversary of my blog happened.

August:
I saw Hellogoodbye and Relient K with Winders.
I met Forest Kline of Hellogoodbye and William Beckett (formerly with Academy Is).
I’ve been working.
I am going to Anarbor on Friday.
I’ve been way too stress for my liking and it’s only the 8th.
I start school in two weeks and may be moving that week as well.

That’s pretty much all the “important” parts of my life that I didn’t write about, nothing too special. I wish I never stopped writing but I just couldn’t find the time to and when I did have time I just wanted to relax. I am not really sure why I chose today to write knowing I have school in a couple of weeks but I did and I am happy I am writing again. Hope you're all having a wonderful day.
Til tomorrow,
alicia.



No comments:

Post a Comment