Tuesday, August 2, 2011

4 down, many more to go...!


Today is the one week anniversary of my blog, until a few seconds ago I thought it was tomorrow. I find it amazing how even though I have only written and posted three entries, (not counting this one of course), so far it has helped me tremendously.
As most of you know I haven’t exactly been emotionally stable lately and considering the fact that starting this blog has helped me branch off my sorrows I feel that I shall continue to write. I am also in awe how many people have actually taken the time to read and for that I thank you. Now I don’t know exactly how many people actually read it because they like it or how many people read it just because there was nothing good on Facebook, the fact is I know who how many people read it and for those of you who will continue reading feel free to share with others, or even give me a topic; I tend to get writer’s block often so any suggestion helps. Thank you for your support and I promise there will be more to come. :)


xoxo,
alicia.

No comments:

Post a Comment