Sunday, August 12, 2012

Useless...


This is my last week of summer vacation. It is insane how fast summer flew by; I could have sworn I still had two weeks left until I looked at the calendar of course. It’s not over yet so I’m planning on having some serious fun until it’s back to the books.

Friday was a good start, well not exactly start but addition? Anyway I went to the Anarbor concert with Winders, Caroline and her bf Trey, we also saw RadioDriveBy, Reece and In It For Storms. It was a fun night with friends and great music even if there were a few mishaps here and there but I’m not going to lie, I felt so bad when Reece was playing because I didn’t know any of the words and I was front row. I mean, I’ve listened to his new album prior to the show and I seriously dig it but I haven’t exactly listened to the songs long enough for the words to be etched in my brain just yet; I’ll learn. Anarbor was f’n AMAZING though, as if I expected anything less, c’mon now, it’s Anarbor. 
Anyway I haven’t really done much since, I had a legit “lazy day” yesterday and nothing interesting has happened today after I got home from church this morning. It’s been so long since I’ve wrote that I pretty much fail at writing, I fail at life. Kidding but I honestly don’t know what else to write about right now so I’ll spare you my monotony and leave you with this song and me peacing out! J


xoxo,
alicia.
 \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment