Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Testing 123...


Well as many of you know that I am a Journalism major (well one of my majors). You also know how infatuated with music I am and how I love going to concerts, taking pictures, and obsessing over the hot guys in the band, just kidding well kind of I am obsessing over Ian Keaggy and John Gomez at the moment.
Anyway back to the topic I began with, I am going to try something new, maybe once a week or so and blog about bands and music and whatnot.  At least to test out my music journalism skills and see if I can make it or not. I can’t promise you they’ll be good but I can promise you that I tried and will probably fail epically but at least we will have a good laugh about it, yes? Yes! Thank you for reading this nonsense. :)


xoxo,
alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment