Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Hey there stranger!

Hello!
I apologize that I have not written anything recently, I have just been way too busy for my liking. School pretty much hates me at this point with all the homework I am receiving, luckily I like to write.

Work, boy oh boy where shall I begin, work has been so hectic that I feel that even though I have done so much, I feel that I finished nothing. Unfortunately I had to leave early today due to unbearable pain that I obviously could not handle, you can thank “t.o.m” for that, ha! Anywho I want to let you know I plan on writing, fingers crossed, two to three blogs this week and no this does not count as one. I have been working on one since last week but like I said I have been so busy. It seems like twitter and tumblr have more of my attention these days but I promise you, you have not been forgotten. :)


xoxo,
alicia.

No comments:

Post a Comment