Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Smile kid, there's only one way out.

I did it! A few hours ago I was on the verge of tears because of how overwhelmed I was and I posted an entry stating how I felt but now that I actually finished, I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I wrote 5 papers today, finished up a 7 page paper and I took a quiz not to mention wrote two blogs, however they weren’t much.

I can’t imagine how stressed I am going to be in a couple of weeks when it is time for midterms. Oh goodness, I don’t even want to think about it. It’s weird because usually when I am up late to study, my eyes want to close as soon as possible but tonight seems rather perfect. Everyone is asleep, my iTunes is playing the perfect music, and it’s cold; of course when I have to wake up in a few hours I will be thinking otherwise. I hate that I hardly have time to write because there is so much that I have to write about but finding the time to do so is nearly impossible nowadays. All I do is wake up, go to work, come home, do homework, study, and then do it again the next day. The reason why I tweet so often is because the Twitter app is on my phone, which makes it so easy to access. I don’t like posting crappy blogs, I know the majority of them are probably crappy, but what I meant is that I want to actually take the time to sit down and write. The door opened for that a few minutes ago, this is me walking in.
It is barely Tuesday, well technically it is after twelve which makes it Wednesday, well anyway it has been a damn stressful week already. Sunday was kind of a bad day for me; I had plans that unfortunately were broken however things occurred within that day where things began to build up. Monday I woke up in a not so great mood and pretty much hated everyone, I was on the verge of snapping. Luckily I am very much blessed to have my ex-boyfriend’s mother in my life. Now that’s a sentence you don’t hear too often, right? Nonetheless she has been there for me and has made it clear that she always will be which I love. I honestly don’t know who or where I would be without her, yes I love my own mother with all my heart, but with her in my life it is kind of like I have/had two mothers. After my talk with her, my day seem to pick up a little and work zoomed by, which resulted in me studying all night as well as last night/ this morning. I can only hope today will be a wonderful day as well.
I know I haven’t written much this morning, but I am getting tired and I have to wake up for work in about five hours, eh I will probably hit snooze for about an hour so let’s say six hours. Thank you for reading me ramble on about how boring my life has been this week and I promise to make an attempt at keeping my promises to write more. Goodnight lovelies :)


xoxo,
alicia.

No comments:

Post a Comment