Sunday, May 4, 2014

March and April Recaps

When I first attempted to write this post, I was really excited because for one, it's been almost two months since my last post which meant this was going to be a pretty good recap and two I was really happy with my life and everyone in it. In the span of three days, so much has changed. I am the complete opposite of happy and writing a recap would hurt too much for the fact that I have to reminisce of happier days but I guess I should try.

In the course of the past two months, I have:
-seen The Summer Set live (once again)
-seen Local Natives and Kings of Leon live
-turned 23.
-had many of my articles published onto Musicholics4U.com
-moved into a new place
-seen Grouplove live
-seen Augustana live, which brings us to this weekend...
-went from having a really awesome day 

to having the shitiest day/weekend ever.

I can't go into more detail because, as I stated above, reminiscing isn't a road I'd like to go through at the moment. I figured I would finish this post though seeing as I started it and though the circumstances have changed, I didn't want this to end up in my drafts folder as most of my post often do. Anyway, I shall leave this at that and give you some Reel Big Fish vibes because this song is me right now. May, we're not off to a good start but please, be good to me.

xo,
alicia.


ps.
I promise my next post will be something better and worth reading seeing as this is not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment