Monday, September 16, 2013

Inspiration Creeps at Night.

A couple of nights ago, I woke up at three o'clock in the morning and from that moment I was wide awake. Now most of the time I hate when that happens because obviously when I finally manage to fall asleep, it's time to participate for the day but this time was different.
It might seem lame to say but that night, I was inspired. I'm not sure if I was dreaming about my future or whether this thought popped in my head once my eyes were open but whatever it was I am so inspired to make this dream become a reality. I wish I could share with you all what exactly this was but I want to keep it to myself until things progress, it's not that I am superstitious but I am a little stituous (The Office quotes, always.) 

I just wanted to share my good vibes with you and say a special thank you to those of you who have been constant supporters of my writing, you're the best. I love you all and shall leave you with this rad tune, now c'mon on and dance with me!

x's and o's,
alicia.


No comments:

Post a Comment