Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Turns out, I forget things; recap.

Hey guys and gals, it's been awhile. Today is just going to be another recap so here it goes...

June:
-I saw This Century (again)
-I saw Mumford and Sons
-I saw my childhood heroes for the first time ever, Fall Out Boy (more on this later)
-I met Patrick freakin Stump! (more on this later)
-I worked too much and have been way too busy.

July:
-I saw my favorite band in the entire world again, Streetlight Manifesto
-Um I think that's it.

Hm, I swear I've been more busy that what this makes out to be! I never have any time to write anymore and when I do have the time, I'm not motivated which blows. I was kind of putting off writing here for awhile because I wanted my next post to be about the reason I love concerts and music in general so much. I have it, it's pretty much done, I just need that perfect intro. Yup, about a month and a half worth of writer's block! My goal is to have that entry finished by next week and then I can continue on with my FOB experience and my Mumford and Streetlight experience. Now that I'm thinking of shows, I don't think I even mentioned  the fact that I saw Jimmy Eat World and MET Jim Adkins or the fact that I saw Tegan and Sara twice in April and won tickets to see them or the fact that I turned 22 and dyed my hair purple again! Wow, I'm sorry, more on that later.

Another thing I want to write about is a little something I want to call "My journey with fitness" or something like that. I've decided it's time to get serious about this working out thing and if I want to stop feeling insecure about my appearance then it's time I do something about it. My motivation has upped a level and I couldn't be happier! I'm excited, today is day three so we'll see where it goes from here. I figured, the next three months are going to fly right on by anyway so why not work out and get somewhere within those three months rather than sitting around doing nothing. I'm pretty stoked about this and I want to make it very clear that whatever I'm doing or whatever I'm eating is not a diet, it's a lifestyle change. :)

I shall leave you with Ra Ra Riot, infinite x's and o's,
alicia.




No comments:

Post a Comment