Thursday, January 3, 2013

Can you keep a secret?

I had another late night visit from insomnia last night, I didn't fall asleep till around 2:30-2:40 ish. I'm convinced Mr. Sandman hates me. Anyway, I did alot of thinking obviously and I think I may have come to the conclusion on why my anxiety is so bad.

If you read my post from yesterday you would have seen I'm under a ton of stress and if you haven't well good. It's a bunch of nothing anyway. But on a serious note, I believe these are the reasons behind my stress, more or less anyway.

I'm worried about the health of my father.
I'm worried about the upcoming semester.
I'm worried about financing the upcoming semester.
I'm not happy at my job.
I gave myself a deadline to move back to Tempe before I turn 22.
I gave myself a deadline to find another job before I turn 22.
These don't seem like realistic deadlines to be met.
I'll be turning 22.
I was supposed to graduate from college in May of this year, it's not going to happen.
I'm insecure about not only my appearance but my choices as well.

I feel heartbroken at times and to be honest it is not because a crush on a guy didn't go as planned, no it is so much more than that. I feel as I let myself down, as if I should I have had ALOT more accomplished now than what I actually have done.
Am I a failure? Don't answer that. Is this normal? I've having a hard time opening up to anyone right now and I keep distancing myself from friends and family. Sigh yet ironically I am writing this for the public to see. Well now, what does that say about me? I'm an idiot I know but to be honest I'm not exactly sure who reads this. The only thing I know about you is what country you're from, that's about it. Besides, I'm writing this for me, if you enjoy this, cool. If not, okay. Anyway I think I've wasted enough of your time, just needed to vent. Thanks for listening/ reading.

xoxo,
alicia.

No comments:

Post a Comment