Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Intro: Jelly Man, Offspring. Offspring, Jelly Man.


People gossip, that’s that, end of story. Truth be told there is not a damn thing you can do about it because no matter how successful you are or how troubled you may be people are always going to say something about you. I find it amusing when I am with someone or online and someone tells me something about myself that I, until that moment, did not know. Apparently people claim they know more about me than I do which isn’t surprising.

But who exactly am I? Great question, in fact it is a question I find myself asking quite too often, and to be perfectly honest with you my dear friend, I don’t think I know the answer quite yet. Will I ever, sure. Anytime soon, probably not.  But to be quite honest with you I shouldn’t have to know who I am right now, because this is my chance to explore and try new things. I am 20 years old, time to make mistakes don’t you think? Make mistakes that I can learn from, learn lessons I know will shape me into a better person. I believe now is the time to jump off a cliff and let go, metaphorically speaking of course. 
 Regardless of it all for those who care to read, this is me in a nutshell. I am a 20 year old young adult with a passion for fashion, no not really, I actually have a passion for writing, whether it is good enough to read or not, you be the judge I am all ears for constructive criticism. Writing helps me relieve my stress as I jot down my thoughts, it is crazy how I can turn a bad day into a fictional story; try it sometime. I am also infatuated with this five letter word and a wonderful world of music. I love the feeling of hearing a good song and listening to the music behind the lyrics, trying to figure out how to play it, trying to figure out the story of what made it be or simply losing myself within. I try to lose myself often though when life gets the best of me, it’s a tad bit hard. I have loved and lost, and cried myself to sleep. Yeah I am human, who knew?

I suppose I could be a tad bit naïve sometimes because I like to believe there is a bit of good in everyone including those who have screwed me over in the past so you can imagine how I feel when it happens again, it’s life. I idolize those who don’t stand out to impress others, but those who stand out to impress themselves and if I had it my way, it would rain and be cold every day as indie songs filled the silence.

I am stubborn, difficult, sarcastic, and maybe a bit too much to handle but at the end of the day I am who I am and there is nothing perfect about me, nevertheless my soul lives to strive for the best of my abilities. 
xoxo,
alicia.

No comments:

Post a Comment